The AI Agency
1. Personal Data Collection
We collect several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. The types of information we collect include:
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and IP address.
Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2. Data Collection Methods
3. Use of Data
The AI Agency uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Data Retention
5. Data Security
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Our website is SSL protected.
6. Your Data Protection Rights
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com.